Sunday, January 16, 2011

award!

Yippee! I've won an award! Mairead Clabby Fashion has chosen my little blog for the "Best Blog of the Week" award! She wrote a very flattering summary of my latest outfit and even praised my writing. I'm so flattered. Take a look at her own blog for the most up to date trends and awesome style information.


To read the post about Lavender & Lace Vintage, click here. Thank you to my few new followers, I'm glad I'm doing something right! :)


I had to work all weekend, and I haven't had time for another shoot, but hopefully will bring good weather and outfit inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Congratulations - you totally deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool girl :) :) so excited to keep reading :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...